Construction Debris Removal
Contractors, builders, demolition experts, excavators, renovators and other pros throughout Texas rely on Texas Tuff Hauling & Junk Removal for responsive and environmentally friendly waste disposal and construction and demolition recycling.
We come directly to the jobsite to pick up and cart away wood, construction and demolition, concrete, metals, dirt and many other materials. We then transfer your waste to either our transfer station or recycling facility where experts sort through it all to assure that it is earmarked for proper recycling.
Give us a call for any and all constructions debris removals, and we’ll be sure to get the job done fast!
Texas Tuff Hauling & Junk Removal provides an efficient, safe and eco-friendly construction waste disposal service so you don’t need to worry about the pick up or disposal of the debris after the project is complete.
If you need our services at the end of a project, or on an on-going basis, our junk removal professionals will be there to get rid of all that unwanted construction debris.
We remove almost all types of construction and demolition debris, including:
- Corrugated Iron
- Concrete Removal
We remove anything related to construction debris, we know it can be a pain to remove all of that junk after your completed a recent project, that’s exactly where we come into the picture. Anything from broken wood, nails & concrete – we’d take and remove from your property.
All you have to do is give us a call, take some pictures of the debris you’d like removed, and we will be able to give you a free estimate over the phone, or simply book a pick up via our website!
When we say “you name it, we take it” we mean it! That includes construction debris pickup and disposal. When you need construction debris removal be sure to give us a call.
We can remove all sorts of construction debris:
- Wood and concrete
- Nails and concrete forms
- We remove the construction debris from where it sits
- Sheetrock and plaster
- Old sheds and garages
- Coaxial cable, boxes and misc building and construction debris
How Our Construction Debris Removal Service Works
- Schedule your Junk Removal service here or by calling 682-225-3769.
- Our friendly team will contact you within 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment. When we arrive in the area, we’ll check the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We’ll do your request, being sure to only touch the items we’re taking away, and sweep up the area. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.